Sunday, August 20, 2006

Update

Bastard called this morning at 10:20 am. Transcript to the best of my memory:

"Hey! How are you!"

"I'm fine."

"You're fine? When I say I'm fine, I'm mad at the world."

"Well, I'm not mad at the world..."

"Are you mad at me?"

"I'm not real happy with you, but I'm not mad at you."

"Is this about yesterday?" (Oh yeah, as anticipated, he did not show up yesterday morning.)

"Partly."

"I'm sorry. I had to work."

"Well, it's not that like I really expected to go anyway, but you still could have called."

"Yes ma'am. I'm sorry. What can I do to make it up to you?"

"That's something you'll have to come up with on your own."

"I was afraid you would say that."

*a good 30 seconds of silence*

"Well, uh...are you going to church today? Or are you going with Katie?"

"I don't think so. I just got up like 5 minutes ago, I won't be ready in time."

"Oh. Ok. Well...I guess I'll see you later. Have a good day."

"Thanks, you too."

I hung up here. Seriously, are you kidding me??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home