Thursday, January 06, 2005

Back to the Hard Rock

Last night was so fun. Tiffiny, Jen, Hiba and I met for dinner at 6:30. Nothing really noteworthy happened, but we didn't leave the restaurant until 9:15....only to move to a coffeehouse until 11:00. The girls all agreed with me; waiter George is hot. As the place wasn't really busy, he watched the videos and played air instruments several times. He looked in our direction quite often, but then again, how could he not? We were loud, laughing almost constantly, crude, and Jen kept belching. Tiffiny even caught his attention under the guise that she "recognized" him from High School. Hiba brought a friend with her, Adele or Adela, can't remember which, but she was great. She was telling us how she's had her fill of meeting people online that turn out to be freaks in person, and that she'll never meet anyone off the internet again, we all started laughing. Not one of the four of us met in person first.

In other news, my kids are great. Four year old David is obsessed with cleaning...that's fine with me, anything that I don't have to do...!

Two year old Sebastian wouldn't take a nap today, so finally when he had enough of me telling him not to move, to go to sleep, he looks up at me and says, "You make me angry!" Later he sat up, reached out his hand, took hold of my chin and said, "You're not listening to me. You can't come to my house anymore!" Nevermind that I have never been to his house, I found it funny as I always tell him he's not listening to me. That and he said it in the calmest voice I have ever heard from the kid.

Two year old Jack cracked me up today. He's finally figured out to pee standing up, and today, he kept saying he wanted to "pee through the hole." He won't go to the bathroom without me, so I walked him in there, and left him after he pulled his pants off. A few minutes later, I hear him yelling in the bathroom, so I went to see what was wrong. There he was standing at the toilet, groping around inside his underwear. "I can't find my penis!" he yells. It was hilarious. I held open the "hole" so he could fish himself out...only to have him overshoot and pee on the wall. He looks at me with a delighted look and said, "It came out sideways!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

OMG LITTLE KIDS ARE SOOOOO FUNNY!

That last one was great. Doesn't it make you want to have 11.3 kids of your own?

7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home