Sunday, January 09, 2005

Potpourri

So I talked to Neil for over an hour again tonight. It seems so streang that I hadn't seen him in 3 years, spent a week hanging out with him and now it's like nothing ever changed in the first place. Of course his mom and my dad still think we're going to end up together, despite our adament protests. If he weren't the most egotistical man on earth, and a had voracious (not the right word, but you get the point) player past, who knows?

I got the car title today. It's officially mine now. Guess I'd better take care of it, there's no way in hell I'll be able to afford another one!

I spent all of Papa's Christmas gift yesterday. I got one of those step machine thingys from Wal-mart, and it seems to work. My thighs are what I'm aiming to get rid of by summer, but it's my calves that are hurting today. Meh...they could do with a little defining anyway!

My hours are changing at work next week; from 8:00 to 3:30. I'm so diggin' this get-out-early-and-be-done-for-the-day thing. Being graduated is great!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Go you! Way to be motivated. Im still trying to get the whole walking thing down pat. That's why I need a dog...

7:20 AM  
Blogger Richelle said...

Dogs are good motivation for that. So is being unemployed. That's what started me on the walking track in the first place!

3:57 PM  
Blogger Richelle said...

Nah, he's just weird. Neil falls in and out of love as often as most people change their socks. Currently, he believes he's going to marry a girl he met while living in Guatemala. He's going to Honduras in February to visit her.

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! big cock movies paintball stores in miami electrik wheelchairs Ritalin kupi Property tax rate for tomball tx 2006 Hcl online phentermine Ops inc 15th model muzzle brake Latina lesbians in pantyhose Anime cartoon sex movies liposuction marina Clip art cartoon sex black slut blowjob

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Pdas tips accounting policies & procedures depakote essentials skin care Car spotter Botox skincare Free mystery clue games Auto owners insurance + baraboo wi acca kappa skin care products

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home