Thursday, December 29, 2005

It's been forever since I last blogged! I'm still at my parent's house in Washington, and soooo ready to come home tomorrow. I've only been here a week, but I'm bloody bored. I flew in on the 22nd, and didn't get home until nearly 9:30 pm. Mom and I did the holiday baking on the 23rd, went shopping on the 24th, because she had a $10 off coupon that expired that day at JC Penney's. I managed to find a shirt originally $30, marked down 50 %, and with the coupon and tax....$5.40. Woohoo! Christmas was fine, I got alot of little things to fit inside my suitcase. On the 27th, my brother and I saw The Producers. It was ok. Not the best, not the worst. It's hard to believe that Ferris Bueller is all grown up! I also found a pair of jeans at the Gap for $20. Yay! I'm leaving for the airport tomorrow probably like 8 am. My flight is at noon, but it takes nearly 2 hours to get up there, and Seattle's airport is a madhouse. I'll be happy to get home though, I'm going to the Tavernacle tomorrow night!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're going to the Tavernacle instead of hanging out with me? I see how it is.

:p

10:26 PM  
Blogger Richelle said...

I'm sorry! Turn 21 and you can come! Or talk to Jen E about that fake!

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home