Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Second Attempt

I abandoned this blog for LiveJournal back in 2007 when I was dating a LiveJounal user. I had a stupid fantasy that he would see me, friend me, then I could FINALLY read something other than his poetry. I abandoned that blog after less than a year and more than a heartbreak later. He moved to Florida, I went to visit 3 times, before finally letting go and realizing he did not, in fact, want me.

I changed jobs, and am now working in a retail optical shop, where after 5 months, was promoted to Third Key, or assistant manager, in most circles.

I bought a new car, a little Rav4, that I love. I dated a little more, had a pathetic attempt at a rebound from Florida man with a former coworker of his who couldn't hold an erection for more than about 5 seconds. Had a one night stand with a douchebag who, after appearing like a perfect little Mormon boy, whipped it out on my couch and asked for a blow job. Then, met a nearly perfect man while walking at the park one summer day in 2009. He was sweet, attentive, considerate, amazing in bed...and then dropped the bomb he was an avid pot smoker. We broke up after 4 months, partially because he upped and moved to California, partially because when he was stoned, he ceased to be any of the above.

So now...here I am, a 27 year old single woman living in the heart of Salt Lake City, no idea where I am headed in life, wearing BRACES, and wanting with her whole heart to find that elusive Mr. Right ASAP, because as the avatar says, blondes make better lovers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home