Monday, January 24, 2005

What is the deal with the gas company? My winter bills are usually about $39, so you can imagine my squak of outrage when I opened it and saw it at $89! Jason's went up too, as did my boss's. She called and complained and they tried to bully her into paying it, before finally admitting that they had read the meter wrong. I called today and the girl said she would send someone out to re read it. They had better find a mistake. I was gone for 10 days, so I didn't use the water, and I turned the thermostat down to 60; there is no reason whatsoever for my bill to jump $51. Bastards.

Lots of friends this week! I feel so popular! I saw Jason four times, and Jeannie twice, Emily once...yay me! I have got to stop eating out though. Jeannie and I ate at Barbacoa and Wendy's, and I swear, I've gained four pounds just from that. Well, that and the loaf of banana bread that I made and ate.

Last night, Jeannie and I went to see Birth with Nicole Kidman. There are only two words that perfectly describe this movie...fucked up! Nicole Kidman's character Anna falls in love with a 10 year old who claims he is the reincarnation of her dead husband. She kisses him, bathes with him, and tucks him into her bed. Then there was like 3 straight minutes where the camera focused on her face and her expressions as she sat at the symphony. And of course, can't forget the random, semi graphic sex scene with her fiancee, that really had no part in the movie.

Kristy, I want a purple bracelet, but you knew that already. I can't comment on your blog, for some reason it takes a month and a half to load. I not that patient!

8 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Im with Richelle. I waited like 10 minutes. I want one too... (Like how we're posting on Richelley's blog and not yours?)

1:55 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Oh yeah, as this is Richelle's blog, I should prolly respond to her huh? And not talk like she isn't reading this...

So yeah, those jerkoffs. Make 'em reread it. My water bill was the same way. NO ONE was home and it barely dripped for 2 weeks, and they are trying to tell us $120.00 . Hello! I wasn't even in Mississippi in December.

What is it with the utilities and this time of year? They go into automatic screw mode...

1:57 PM  
Blogger Richelle said...

Yeah, the woman I talked to tried to tell me that January is a colder month, and that my bill was $100 last January. I told her that last January it was my first bill and had connection fees included. She had nothing to say to that. She also treated me like a 10 year old when I said that I had turned down the heater to 60 while I was gone, and made it seem like just because I had turned it down, didn't mean that the gas wouldn't turn on. I was like "duh, but it shouldn't use nearly as much." She had nothing to say to that either.

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
Inexpensive conferencing imitrex Gmc yukon clock Roll pans gmc auto truck parts volvo tuning

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» » »

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

1:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

5:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home