Monday, January 02, 2006

Brokeback Mountain

I give it 3 stars. It's good, but not the best I've seen. It made me cry, of course, what doesn't? I didn't care for the ending, because there wasn't really one. There was a particular touching scene involving an article of clothing, but I won't go into details for those of you who haven't seen it yet.

So I saw this at 12:30 today, after spending the morning in the Urgent Care clinic with Jeannie who has been sick for the past week or so, and finally decided to do something about it. Turns out it was bronchitis, which is probably what I had. Thank goodness for mom and her OTC Canadian codeine! Tomorrow it's back to work. I so don't want to go back yet! I'm not ready!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Meso jealous.

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
»

1:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
Smelly feet and foot fetish and lesbian taylor sexy legs

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home