Thursday, February 25, 2010

Yay!

Maybe it's my week this week. Linda was in town yesterday doing a store visit. She didn't bother us with stupid things like usual, such as assaulting people as they walked in the door, or pushing them to sell cleaning kits. Plus, Mary called in sick, which allowed us to make more without her usurping all the patients. She's the main one who said I wasn't "a team player" and always "held onto the files when I knew it was a good sale." Um...hello!! What do you do DAILY bitch?

I made 2 $500 sales before noon, and the lowest one I did was about $250. I made over $40 in commission, which put me at $71 by Wednesday! Ultimately though, when I do that well, I always worry that a refund or a controllable remake will knock me back down. I try not to worry about it, but it's always there.

Starcie is coming to visit tonight and go in to work with me for an eye exam in the morning. I'm glad she's coming, I miss her, hanging out with her. I'm making a Shepard's Pie for dinner, it's nice to have a reason to make a real dinner for once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home