Saturday, January 29, 2005

Sundance

While those around me have celebrity-ridden stories to tell, I, alas, have none. There may have been a cast of some Sundance movie sitting at the table next to us, but it was no one we recognized. People kept stopping by to talk to them though. On the way back to the car, we overheard a man on a cell saying, "Yeah, I just got to Park City....no, the fans haven't been bad yet, I hope they don't." We all turned and looked...yeah. He was no one famous. Doofus! The pizza we had for dinner was good, as was the fudge we bought at the Rocky Mountain Candy Company after, so I'm not complaining.

After, Jen, Hiba, Adela, Irma and I went to Coffee Break for a few hours. It was fun, I guess. I didn't really want to go there, I just wanted to go home, but...I can't say no to friends who actually want my company.

Kristy, when you come out here, we will totally have to get together with the Utah grobanites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home