Friday, April 15, 2005

Today was a nice day. 15 kids, only 2 of them were 2 year olds, and despite the fact that I worked 9 hours and 15 minutes without a break, I'm not completely exhausted. We've started doing projects on Fridays, today it was elephants. They were rather cute, and much easier than those stupid lambs and rabbits we've done the last few weeks. All we had to do was cut them out and glue on the ears. We did them in different colors, let the kids choose the colors of elephants and ears...and that was it. Managed to get all 15 done today.

And now...the weekend. Of course, I have to do a big housecleaning tomorrow as KRISTY ARRIVES IN 5 DAYS!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Woot! I am so excited for you two!

And the first thing I am doing when I get moved in is take Ella to the zoo to see the new Elephant exhibit. I LOVE baby trunks!!!

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. http://www.boating-in-england.info Krxo absolute poker Structure of zocor Nec laptops harddrives Florida business insurance http www.fldfs.com Viper gate opener Bloat neurontin fire alarm wire oklahoma divorce

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home