Sunday, March 20, 2005

Nothing beats the Duelin' Pianos



This is my favorite bar. I ended up going here last night, after Jason, Travis and Thomas invited me. Though I first said I couldn't, since I was in American Fork at Michelle's at the time, but Jeannie, my ride, got mad at Michelle for some unknown reason, and made me call them back. Truth be told, I'm glad I did. I like Michelle, but I really don't know her that well. Besides, when you have the choice of going to a loud bar or sitting around playing board games on a Saturday night, which would you choose?

This bar rocks. There are two pianos on the stage and Friday and Saturday nights, from 9pm to 1 am, they play all requests. It's loud, the audience gets involved, and the dirtier the song, the louder the patrons are. Drinks are good, it's non smoking, and as a tribute to the bar, there it's often so crowded there is barely any standing room.

Kristy, when you come, we should go. I think you'd love it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

That looks SOOO cool. And non-smoking bars are so hard to find. Wow. Go you two!

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home