Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Week in Review

Saturday: Josh's Birthday Party

We met at Dee's at 6:00, and surprisingly, I was the first one there. I figured since I lived the closest, only a few blocks away, there was no reason to be late. About 15 of us came, and Hiba even brought a cardboard Josh cutout complete with party hat. We had a cake with his picture on it, like last year; sang like last year; and made even bigger asses out of ourselves than last year. It had to be a shortest of our get togethers, only 3 hours long.

Sunday: The Oscar Party

Jessie hosted it again this year. Since it was Jeannie's birthday, she had requested Jessie's infamous hot artichoke dip, chocolate dipped strawberries, and german chocolate cake. YUM! I won 2nd place in our annual ballot voting, with 9 correct winner guesses. Jeannie won with 12 and got a $10 gift card to Blockbuster.

Monday:

Found this blog...anyone who has ever lived with a roommate can relate. http://ihatemyflatmate.blogspot.com

Tuesday: Movie Night

Jeannie and I have taken to frequenting the dollar theater. Last night we saw The Incredibles. Way cute movie!! I wasn't too excited to see it, seeing as the dollar theater rarely has good movies, but I really liked this one. We both did actually.

Wednesday: Dinner with Kathy!!

I got a voice mail today from my dear friend Kathy! She came into town for her grandmother's funeral, and asked if I'd like to go to dinner. Of course I jumped at the chance, and we ate at Crown Burger. Ice cream at Baskin Robbins followed, then we drove around and talked for a bit. After Kristy's visit, I'm going to have to start saving money to go visit her in Connecticut.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Sounds like you're living the good life! Glad you had fun at the parties, and enjoyed the Oscars. I yelled at the TV most of the night. It wasn't pretty.

And you aren't in the least bit HP obsessed. We both just enjoy it. Alot.

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home