Saturday, February 26, 2005

Nuts

Ok, it's no big secret I love Harry Potter. But in no way, shape or form am I obsessed. I saw a video today on http://www.mugglenet.com about 2 girls completely crazy over it. One of them even had a "marriage certificate" to Daniel Radcliffe! In a way, it kinda reminds me of some of the nuttier Grobanites...

Speaking of...Tonight I shall be attending a birthday party (our second, dare I say, annual) for man.

I really am crazy aren't I? (Kathy emphatically nods her head. ;))

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Josh cake. There is something sooo wrong about that!

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

2:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. High blood pressure medicine high cholesterol didrex online cod slots inkjet refills Manuel dodge ft worth cholesterol maladies What&aposs the best online keno site Oral surgery indianapolis Montreal cooking schoolsia school bmw x5 engine looksmart marketing search Online pharmacy meridia dietary+supplements

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home