Thursday, February 10, 2005

What the hell??

Today really was one of those "what the hell?" days.

1a. We had to make those stupid envelopes for the kids to put their valentines in today for the party on Monday. As we are cutting and gluing hearts etc, my boss suddenly says, "Richelle! You messed up!" I was surprised, and while thinking, "NOW what did I (supposedly) do?" I just said, "I did?" She replies that I forgot about us teaching the unit on the heart. WHAT THE HELL? HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WE WERE GOING TO DO THAT??

1b. Apparently, tomorrow after nap, I have to set up the decorations, ie paper on the tables for lunchtime, because I, unlike Dawn (my coworker) know how my boss likes it done. I so don't want to do it. Not because I'm lazy, but more along the lines of no matter how I do it, it will, inevitably, be the wrong way.

2. I cleaned out my temporary internet files today. Not only did I have to delete them one at a time for a an hour and half because if I did them all together, the internet would not respond and shut down. Anyway, once it did finally clear, I ran a ad-aware scan, and deleted a bunch of crap. HOWEVER...now that it's finished, everything in my internet history is gone, and I can't keep it in that little address dropbox. GAH!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Wow. I try to do it everyday just so my computer runs faster. But these pop-ups are ridiculous. Almost as bad as tv commercials before the movie...

7:27 AM  
Blogger Richelle said...

yeah, really! What is with commercials at the theaters now??

Actually, my popup are pretty well under control. I have two things that block them, and if one misses it, the other will usually get it. I hate deleting the files though, it shouldn't take so long!

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info http://www.free-phones-3.info/tramadol.html Best+price+protonix Dierks bentley new single Big older butts Duran cpu cadillac vin decoder 2001 cadillac catera hair loss bariatric vitamins

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home