Saturday, September 03, 2005

Shallow assholes

People who haven't died as a direct result of the disaster are being raped, murdered, having their things stolen, being shot at under Bush's zero policy for looting statement, going without medicene so desperately needed, not having meals for days, and much worse. Someone posted a link to a concert telethon on the jg.com board and what kind of responses do we get?

Is the concert tonight??? I sure hope Josh will be there!! It will be wonderful
to see him on TV again :)
Am I wrong to be infuriated by this? Thousands upon thousands of people are homeless, destitute, starving, dying....and all they can think about is seeing their idol on TV again? I only wish there was something I could do besides sending a donation to the Red Cross.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh, no, Richelle, you are not wrong to be pissed about this. I'm shocked.

--MaCay/PishTosh

12:20 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

That's why me no go there no mo. I get irritated as hell. And don't get me started on the people that do those telethons in the first place.

Or the reporters making everyone else look like crap, and yet there they are, "reporting" getting in the way, and doing NOTHING to help.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

PS Like the new blog!!!

1:30 PM  
Blogger Richelle said...

Thanks, I like it too. Kristy was helping me with putting in links yesterday and the only way it would work was if I changed the template. I attempted to change it back, but then decided it was time for a change anyway.

Drop in anytime MaCay. I'm not as eloquent as you, but, I can rant with the best of them! How can I not, with Kristy as a friend? lol

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home