Monday, August 01, 2005

These things happen in threes

First Kristy's grandpa, now mine. He fell Friday sometime, was found Saturday, and is now in the hospital with pnemonia, a perforated bowel, which is causing a huge infection, and something is wrong with his kidneys. They called and said we need to get there right away. Mom left this morning at 6 am, and I'll be going tomorrow afternoon. I've never gone through customs alone; I hope it's easy enough. I'll be back a week from tomorrow. I don't know how that's going to go. I'll never forgive myself if I leave, then he dies. Or if he dies, and I have to leave before the funeral. Or even if I want to be there when he does...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

1:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home