Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I have some semblance of a life!

Seriously, no one is more surprised than me. Check this out:

Friday: bridal shower for a good friend, attended by other good friends with whom I made plans with for the next day.

Saturday: Brunch and general hanging out with said friends.

Monday: An invite to the Cabana Club which I initially accepted, then changed my mind as I would have to get up early the next morning. Andrea and Noel stopped by anyway, so I might as well have gone out, since they didn't leave until 11:30.

Tuesday: Movie with Jeannie. We're seeing Amityville Horror at the dollar theater in about 30 minutes.

Wednesday (tomorrow): Dinner with Andrea, Noel, Jessie and Jake (Erik? Maybe? Please?) at Mimi's Cafe while we stalk the ex boyfriend Noel is still in love with. Very high school approach, I know. And Cabana Club that night.

Whew! One part of me says "Go me!" the other cynical part says, "How much longer will this last??"

6 Comments:

Blogger Richelle said...

I didn't either until I saw it printed in the graduation program. And I don't think he'll be there. I talked to Andrea today and she mentioned a table for 5. Oh well.

2:43 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Fingers crossed here too. Sheesh. I need an icon/avatar thingy...

10:40 PM  
Blogger Richelle said...

Well, he wasn't there...but I did come away with som interesting information! According to my friend Jessie, whose husband is one of Erik's best friends, he has thought about asking me out again!

5:19 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Woot!

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Etherfast wireless ap cable dsl router bagless cleaner rating vacuum

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home