Saturday, May 21, 2005

Strange happenings

- Looks like Josh finally posted. What's it been? At least a year. Then again, some of those previous posts didn't sound like him at all. Neither did this one really. If it weren't for this: "Stephen Sondheim's 75'th birthday celebration" I may not believe he wrote this one either. What is with him and apostraphes in strange places??

- I got a Christmas card in the mail yesterday. It was postmarked December 16, and it was from BETH. Anyone remember Beth? The chick with the Jimmy Choo fetish? I looked at it for a good 5 minutes going, "who the fuck is Beth? I don't know any Beth's" before it dawned on me.

- It's been so bloody hot in my apartment this last week, with the doors and windows open, the lowest it's been is right now...80 degrees. I had to sleep with my fans going, windows open etc, so of course, I wake up the second the sun hits the sky. Today, Saturday, I woke up at 6 am. Yesterday I woke up about the same time, but only because I heard two short knocks on my open bedroom door, reinforcing my belief that I do not live alone.

- I have to go into work today to falsify documents. My school is being relicensed next week, and since I'm certain my boss is on crack, as she is the most disorganized person ever, I have to go in and help her screw with the attendance, the sign in sheets and pull incomplete files to satisfy the auditor. Speaking of which, I should get going.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

I think if he's written anything in the last year, this was it.

As for the audit, I LOVE getting ready for those things...not. The fun part is when you realize NO ONE has written down driver's license numbers of those who took the kids...

I got my card from Beth on time last Christmas. But I did't send her one. I spent a bloody fortune on them the year before.

Speaking of bloody... how did the phone call go? Huh? Huh? Spill it.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Richelle said...

Phone call went great! I tried to post a blog, but it's being stupid, so I'll do it later.

I didn't send Beth a card either.

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home