Saturday, April 23, 2005

Weekly update

Kristy's here and we've done and gone nearly everywhere! She arrived on Thursday, and we spent the entire day shopping. Friday was filled with tourist-y stuff, and today is more of both...in Park City! Tonight is a Grobie dinner we Utahns are so famous for and then to the Tavernacle, my favorite bar, tonight. A few of my friends are joining us at the bar. It should be fun.

Somehow though, I hurt my foot. I can barely walk on it. I have it all wrapped up for support, but I still limp and have to walk slowly. I'm not doing that well at not complaining!!

Jeannie ran the Salt Lake Marathon today. Jason and I got up at the unholy hour of 7 on a SATURDAY to cheer her on at the park. It was worth it though, she looked really happy to see us there.

Jenn, we'll try to call you again sometime this weekend; we called last night, but you weren't there!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

IM home, Im home! Call me. Just not on Sunday between 1100-1200pm (I'll be in mass) and at some point tomorrow afternoon I'll have to go to a wedding shower. But the cell is on.

I'll email you the number. I DONT WANT TO MISS THIS CALL!!!!

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home