Sunday, April 17, 2005

5 things blatantly stolen from Heidi

5 things everyone knows about me:
1) I'm a complete anglophile
2) I'm addicted to all things Harry Potter
3) I have a B.A.
4) I hate Washington State
5) I went to both the opening and closing ceremonies of the 2002 Winter Olympics

5 things people may not know about me:
1) I love Harry Potter fanfiction.
2) I never wash my dishes
3) I have the Bloody Lovelies manager's phone number
4) I've slept outdoors at a truckstop
5) When I was little, I could walk on the tips of my toes like a ballerina

5 Songs I LOVE Right Now:
1) Jimmy Eat World-Work
2) Queens of the Stone Age-Little Sister
3) Garbage-Why Do You Love Me?
4) Mr. Brightside-The Killers
5) Norah Jones-Turn Me On

5 Bands people don't expect me to love:
1) Spice Girls (yes. Still love them after all these years)
2) Celine Dion
3) Sex Pistols
4) Def Leppard
5) Kelly Clarkson

5 People I want to meet:
1) Alan Rickman
2) J.K. Rowling
3) Laura Ingalls Wilder
4) John Kerry
5) My husband!!

5 Albums I'd Sleep with if they weren't so inanimate:
1) Def Leppard-Vault
2) The Killers-Hot Fuss
3) Nirvana-Nevermind
4) Green Day-Dookie
5)Josh Groban-Josh Groban

5 Movies I absolutely adore:
1) Steel Magnolias
2) Love Actually
3) Bridget Jones's Diary
4) Titanic
5) What's Eating Gilbert Grape?

5 TV Shows I love:
1) The Simpsons
2) Friends
3) Little House on the Prairie
4) Reba
5) American Idol

5 Bad habits I can't break:
1) reading fanfiction
2) making (and eating) fudge
3) The internet
4) Not using turn signal (I do it in major traffic.)
5) Nail biting

5 Places I'd rather be right now:
1) England
2) Canada
3) France
4) Italy
5) Australia

5 things I absolutely hate:
1) Poorly written fanfics
2) People who walk through the bank drive through lanes
3) Parents who don't send their child to school with extra diapers
4) Children who aren't potty trained by the time they are 3 1/2.
5) People who use all the washers in the community laundry room at once

5 bands I want to see (again):
1) Green Day
2) The Killers
3) Jimmy Eat World
4) Weezer
5) Josh Groban

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Dude, I remember so much now. I want to meet Alan Rickman too! I LOVE that man!

Also, glad to see the Killers on your list. They truly are my favorite band at the moment.

P.S. Did Randy ever call ya'll? Glad to see you blogging!

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
black decker oven textured toaster Web-sso software

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Wszystko o audi

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home