Friday, May 06, 2005

Sex and Paper Roses

Hit a new bar last night. Actually, I had been there once before, to see the Bloody Lovelies. Andrea and I went to the Cabana Club for a drink (or four) after the University graduation. She and I had planned to hang out but we had forgotten about the ceremony. I had no inclination to go, so she went and came over afterward. Though the bar did allow smoking, it was fun. We got there around 8:30, and sat down at the bar. The bartender was pretty cute, flirtatious as all male bartenders are, and remembered our names. After a gin and tonic, I didn't know what I wanted, so Andrea ordered me a Brain Tumor. Scariest looking shot I have ever seen. It actually looks like a liquory rendition of a brain tumor. Tasted fairly good though. After I did it, the bartender made me a rose out of a napkin for having the courage to try it.

At some point in the evening, we got to talking to the guy sitting next to us. For the next two hours the conversation centered on sex. What women like, why, what men like, why, would we ever be with another woman, why, would it be with someone you knew well, or a stranger and why, etc, etc, etc. Very enlightening really. We talked about pick up lines, past experiences, everything. Both he and the bartender thought the guy that wanted me to smoke crack with him was hilarious. Both said it was the best pick up line ever.

I had to pee so bad by the end of the night. A gin and tonic, a brain tumor shot, a cosmo, a beer, and two glasses of water later, my bladder was so full, I could actually feel it. Honestly, I don't know how I held it until I got home.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

WHEE! A new drink to try!!! And that is some impressive bladder holding, I know I never would have made it.

Good job not smoking crack... unless... was he cute? ;-)

11:46 AM  
Blogger Richelle said...

Nah, the crack smoker accosted me in a parking lot a long time ago. I was just relaying the story. Partway through the night, before we started talking to the guy next to us, he leaned over and said, "Hey baby, wanna smoke some crack?"

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
»

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home