Thursday, June 09, 2005

Things That Must Go

-People who register for gifts (bridal registry) such as movies, DVD players, sleeping bags, $250 kitchen appliances, etc. Now I understand most things, but these? Especially from people who have both been living on their own for quite some time now.

-Games at Bridal Showers. I especially hate the one where you have to write advice for the new couple regarding how to get along in their newfound union. I'm single. What the fuck do I know about marriage?

-Three month engagements.

-Like I said, I'm single. Just because you are a smug married (excluding you of course Jenn, you've never done this to me) does not give you the right to look at me with pity when I say I am not dating anyone. Or even worse, respond with "AWW! Well, you should be!!"

-Opening car doors and spitting on the pavement. Just....ewww.

-Phone calls at 11 pm. Especially those that start out with "I'm so sorry to be calling you this late, but..." If you know it's late, wait.

2 Comments:

Blogger Richelle said...

My friend Corianne. She only told me in March she was dating this guy. Apparently they got engaged about a month ago, and are getting married July 7.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Amen. And if I get smug... SMACK me.

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home