Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cass texted me this afternoon. I was shocked and scared to see "I'm sorry for everything hope you do well and take care". After Mark's suicide, I'm a little sensitive to things that sound ominous. I asked if he was ok. He didn't reply. I waited a couple hours and asked again. He said he was fine. I said I was confused, I thought he'd wanted nothing to do with me and here he was saying goodbye out of the blue. What was going on? He replied, "i'm engaged k".

.....WHAT??? We broke up December 7, 2009...it is now March 25, 2010. A grand total of 108 days have passed. 3 and one half months. And he's engaged. I asked who, when, where, etc. A girl he's known since kindergarten, 2 weeks ago, she's from Utah.

I want to talk to him, I have so many questions. Was he dating her while dating me? Is she the reason he left me? Is that why he wouldn't have sex with me that whole last month we were together? Are they getting married because he knocked her up? Did he ever go to California? Was it all a lie to get rid of me? Why did he even tell me? What was he feeling so guilty about that he had to tell me? I never would have known had he not said anything.

I had my closure. Who the hell is he to take it away from me like this? I want to see him, but I don't. I want answers, texts are easy to ignore. Do I really want to know all these things? What good will it do me? He took my closure away. I can't believe he would do something like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home